Friday, May 28, 2010

Consciousness & The Matrix

(c) 2010 Joan M. Newcomb, CPC

I've been having an interesting experience this week with both Consciousness and also the Matrix. 

I like to do Robert Scheinfeld's "The Process" which is a way of breaking through the limitations and illusions we believe are reality.  In it, you affirm that you are Consciousness, creating this down to the smallest detail.

I've been walking my dogs in the mornings and playing connecting with Consciousness.  It different than being Conscious - I've been operating with a high awareness of Consciousness for most of my adult life.  I've always seen myself as Consciousness manifesting through form, rather than a body/personality with a Higher Self.  The way I'm playing with Consciousness now takes all this to a higher, yet deeper and more intimate level.

Initially I've been just talking with Consciousness, enjoying the connection with Energy and the shift in my perspective when I do so.  It lifts me to an expanded and clearer space.  Today as I communicated, I remember how I'd always talk to the Universe while driving my car.  And the difference with that, and now, is that the Universe was something outside of myself.  And Consciousness *is* mySelf.

It's hard to put into words, it's really something to feel.  And you can start to get there simply by shifting your viewpoint.  If that seems too difficult to do, You can ask for help from Consciousness in doing this, since it's You creating all of this anyway.  Which brings me to the Matrix.

So this reality is a wonderful Holographic illusion, and it's a matrix of bazillions of possibilities, which you can see as parallel universes, parallel dimensions, parallel selves and more.  It's beyond our comprehension as linear humans, but it wonderful to contemplate and appreciate as Consciousness.  How infinitely creative we are as Consciousness.  And this gets complicated to explain in terms of singular and plural.  You *are* Consciousness.  We *are* Consciousness.  Everything you see in your reality, You created, even other people ('Other Aspects of Myself').  When you can connect to Consciousness, you can feel the spark of awareness and recognition in everything, not just people but plants and even inanimate objects.

When you have a glimmer of comprehension of The Matrix or The Hologram, you can suddenly see the infinite possibilities that are there.  You can no longer be stuck, because there are too many options, too many doors and windows into other parallel realities.  It's like being on a superhighway with many, many, lanes to change into.

In my storyline, this illusion is becoming more and more evident.  That is, it's becoming more and more evident that this is an illusion.  Things that seems solid and real are collapsing, falling apart, or just randomly changing.  It's very destabilizing.  And yet, from Consciousness, it's very fun and exciting, too.

I invite you this week to practice connecting with Consciousness and practice viewing your life *as* Consciouness.  It'll help make all the instability of the storyline much easier to navigate.

Try this for a week and see what happens!

No comments: