Friday, August 25, 2017

Behind The Scenes

Behind The Scenes ©2017 Joan M. Newcomb

Driving home this morning, I was appreciating the scenery. There's a covered bridge on some acreage on the road I live on and today there was a wonderful mist hovering in the field beyond it. Viewing this world as DensityAndEffortland, I am continually awestruck at how real physical 'reality' is.

I suddenly had the impression of being on a movie set and could almost see the Devas and Nature Spirits who work on creating the set. Devas are the energetic architects of all things in physical form. Each thing has an individual nature spirit tending to it.

From the highest consciousness level, it's all me (just as it's all you, since we're all one). Not just my creation, but is all my energy as well. I was struggling with an appropriate analogy here, when I got the flash of an orchestra. An orchestra is producing one beautiful piece of music, yet it's many different instruments.

 When I came back from Findhorn I had learned several different songs along with the harmony to them. I recorded myself singing one part, then made a second recording of myself as I harmonizing with the melody/ I actually managed to do this with four part harmony with my voice singing all the parts.

Highest Consciousness is singing all the parts, but it trickles down to a multitude of instruments producing the vibrations. Physical reality is the symphony of sound.

When you identify yourself *as* Spirit, Source, as Highest Consciousness (even to say 'your' Highest Consciousness distances you from You) it raises your awareness and expands your perspective.

When you see the bigger picture, and sense all that is going on behind the scenes, you have an overwhelming appreciation of this creation.

It's not that this reality is an illusion, it's not fake, it's actually very deliciously physically real.

It completely changes your engagement in this world. Even though you may feel more neutral, less enmeshed in chaos and drama, you actually feel more in love with all of it. It's an incredible heart opening.

We're all on the tipping point of this right now. Any of us, at any moment, can shift into this new experience of reality.

We can't do this from our mind, it's not a matter of changing our thinking. It's an intuitive shift of perspective. The easiest way I find is to walk through invisible doors to parallel universes. Every step takes you to a new Universe. If you walk quickly, you don't have time to think about it.

Walking in this way subtly adjusts our reality. You'll notice yourself feeling lighthearted. The world will be brighter, clearer, in sharper focus. Doing this on a regular basis will transform your reality beyond your wildest imagination!

(refreshed from 2007)

No comments: