Friday, July 29, 2011

Allowing Help

©2011 Joan M. Newcomb

Wednesday I was racing to an appointment (that I was already late for) when the car started billowing smoke.  I pulled off to a side street and called the garage.  After hearing that it was going to take an hour for the tow truck to arrive, I realized my schedule for the day was shot.  There was nothing to do but wait.

Message from the Universe: slow down.

As I was waiting, two young men (who knew nothing about cars) stopped by to help.  They kept me company until the tow truck showed up.  On it's side was 1-800-AAA-HELP

Message from the Universe: allow help.

I asked the driver what he thought might be the problem, and he guessed the alternator (from where the smoke had come from). Then he folded his hands in prayer over the engine! He was only joking, but my message was to pray. 

Earlier this week I'd made a huge shift by reconnecting with old healing guides (in updated form).  And I'm trying an experiment by doing a novena to St. Anthony. I'm not Catholic, but Saints embody energy qualities.  Whether the actual being had them, or they've been collectively created by everyone believing in them, they're powerful entities to connect to.

I asked the driver (who *was* Catholic) whether I should pray to St. Jude (patron saint of Lost Causes) or St. Anthony (patron of miracles) and his eyes opened wide.  "Don't make it a lost cause - then you'll have to buy a new car!"

So I had a little chat with St. Anthony on the way to the garage.  Turned out it was just something minor and the garage didn't charge me.  The only fee was the tow - *much* cheaper than a new alternator! 

Today I've received a couple emails from astrologers warning about Mercury Retrograde and also Mars squaring Uranus opposing Pluto.  Mercury's going retrograde for most of August, causing things to slow down, affecting communications, travel, electronics, legal contracts and more.  Mars/Uranus/Pluto calls for aggressive or even explosive surprises.

The warnings have been about potential earthquakes or fires, or serious, even tragic accidents.

Even though the world is a hologram, I see the energy of the planets as part of the vibrational programming of a 'full immersion video game'.  As Players, we have the Free Will to navigate through this to have a different experience.

If we deal with our Inner Earthquakes, we're less likely to collectively create one.  If we slow down and consciously walk through what's happening in front of us, we're less likely to create slamming into a roadblock of an external kind.

What's happened for me as I let go of the struggle to make things happen, things have started changing.  As I let go of trying to do it all myself, people show up to connect with.  Showing me I'm not alone in what I'm going through.

Notice what your Inner Earthquake is at this time.  Don't avoid or run from it - it only makes it bigger! If you ignore it, you're in for one doozy of a shakeup!

Acknowledging it often makes it more manageable.  If it's not something easily walked through, break it down into baby steps.  Doing the next indicated thing is all you have to do at the moment.

Try this for the next 7 days and see what happens!

No comments: