Friday, February 19, 2016

Defying Gravity

Defying Gravity ©2016 Joan M. Newcomb

Gravity
1. The force that attracts a body toward the center of the earth, or toward any other physical body having mass. 
2. Extreme or alarming importance; seriousness.: "crimes of the utmost gravity". 

I used to believe that it was my Life Purpose to teach everyone to ground. I felt that everyone’s problems would be solved if they only knew how to create an energy cord from their first chakra to the center of the earth.

When I learned to ground, it completely changed my life. I had always been more out of my body than in it. If you’d asked me where my focus was, it was in my imagination, above my head. Grounding brought me into my body. I felt stable and secure. I felt like gravity increased.

It was a fundamental component of all my energy classes for twenty five years. And then something changed. It stopped working for me.
NOAA photo: Flying Humpback

One day I was teaching class, I’d just taught my students how to ground, and there was no center of the earth. I had them stand up and go outside. I thought if we stood on the grass, I might feel something.

Instead, it was like standing on a holodeck, and there was nothing but outer space underneath. It wasn’t until I stood beside a 100ft tall Douglas Fir, that I sensed something. (It was the energy emanating from it’s magnificent root system that I felt).

A few weeks later I was meditating and there were no chakras. Chakras are energy centers in your body and part of a spiritual practice that is thousands of years old. What was going on?

What’s happening is an energetic shift, an acceleration of Consciousness coming into form. Whether or not we have any experience with energy, we are feeling it.  It seems like everything that we thought was solid and real is falling apart. We're losing aspects of our identity in careers and relationship.

We're being called to live life as our Authentic Selves and anything that is not in alignment with who we truly are, is going away. What is breaking down is breaking through to Consciousness.

Our minds, our personalities, our bodies, are objecting and resisting.  This is unfamiliar and scary. We think we'll die if our rigid belief systems cease to exist.

I had to upgrade my techniques. Cording the earth from chakras was about as efficient as using AOL dialup to access the world wide web. Now I use 'reference points' to anchor myself as Consciousness in form. I connect wirelessly to the center of the hologram. Information instantaneously and effortlessly downloads from the Cosmic Internet.

The old way brought you into a dense version of reality that was physically uncomfortable. I spent a lot of time dealing with blockages. Connecting as Consciousness, I'm present in my body, but there is no pain.

When you navigate as Consciousness, Life becomes a magical game.  Synchronicities abound. The world looks different in HiDef.

Defying the body's gravity, it's limited world view, empowers you. Things are no longer happening to you. You realize that you are creating your reality as Consciousness down to the smallest detail.  You are at choice with how to respond.

Most of my readers already know this, but some of you may be scratching your heads, I lost you at 'chakras'.  If you want to know more, check out my website, I have videos and coaching programs and more.

No comments: