Friday, November 30, 2018

Breathing Room

Breathing Room ©2018 Joan M. Newcomb, CPC

Someone I follow just sent out their newsletter apologizing for “dropping off the face of the earth”. To be honest, I hadn’t noticed. I knew they were moving from a tropical island to a place in Europe where they could ski year round. That alone takes time and energy.

They explained that they needed time to integrate the change, and that they’d dropped everything, even their regular writing, as it was happening. Brilliant.

We need time to reorient within, before looking at our next steps.

This period of time has been relentless with continual transformations. We barely have time to breath before the next adjustment is required of us.

What’s been going on for all of us collectively is huge. Our greater Consciousness is coming more into form. To our body, it feels an enormous expansion.

It may have shown up as really challenging situations that required you to release things, belief systems, and relationships you were very attached to. Anything restrictive may still be in the process of being removed. It may have been very painful. At the very least, it might be an identity shift.

What was going on energetically was an internal renovation. Our old system couldn’t accommodate the increased vibration.

It reminds me of when butterflies emerge from their cocoon. They need to let their wings dry before they fly.

You’ve just gone through this metamorphosis. You have no idea how this new energy body works. Take a moment to feel into it.

Last Wednesday, we aired our last show of Conscious Conversations With Joan and Janet. The contract with the station had come to an end and my current circumstances don't allow for regularly broadcasting a live show.

Now part of me wants to just jump into podcasting. To fill up that Wednesdays at 11am PT time slot.

Being a radio show host has been a part of my identity since 2009. It's something everyone understood when they asked me "what do you do".

What would it be like to not do that? To let there be that space. To see what emerges from the void.

And this blog - I've been consistently publishing it and my newsletter for years. What would it be like to skip a week? To go on hiatus?

I'm not sure that's what I'll do, but I am noticing the need to allow for something different. To not push forward as the mind, body-personality, wants to do. To navigate intuitively, as Consciousness, and let the next steps emerge.

I'm excited to see what happens!






No comments: