Friday, January 4, 2019

Take Off Your Crazy Glasses

Take Off Your Crazy Glasses ©2019 Joan M. Newcomb, CPC

This morning someone was talking about how their life was going easier, but there was still chaos. They are shifting jobs where they won't be so busy, but that feels really uncomfortable to their body-personality.

Our body-personality is always mimicking Consciousness. It tries to create reality by manipulation and control. It reacts to what is, rather than responds to what is.

When you relax into operating as Consciousness, you realize you as Consciousness are creating all of it.

When we start navigating life as Consciousness, there's no need to control the flow, but that doesn't mean the flow is out of control.

My body-personality wants to make something happen ("make it a great day" strikes me as very body-personality).  It wants to change or fix things. It wants things to happen faster.

As Consciousness, everything happens in perfect timing. Sometimes instantaneously, sometimes eventually.

It's not because you need to learn lessons before you attain what you want. It's not because you're blocking something.

You can engage the world of more effort, or respond from no effort.

Your body personality is going to interpret things through it's lenses, pictures, concepts, or impressions. It will interpret something as crazy, or chaotic, and get you all riled up feeling you need to change it the hard way.

A clue to not operating as Consciousness, is when I'm trying to change people and the world around me, rather than simply shifting within myself. If I feel crazy or out of control, it's a sure indicator that my attention is outside myself.

No matter what is going on in my storyline, when I'm centered within myself as Consciousness, everything is ok. All is going very, very well.

Take off your crazy glasses and you will see that in your own life as well.



No comments: