Friday, December 21, 2018

In a Holographic Reality, Can You Work With Nature?

In a Holographic Reality, Can You Work With Nature? ©2018 Joan M. Newcomb, CPC

I’ve recently begun revisiting (and upgrading) my old techniques for working with Nature. I have a coaching client that’s moved to a rural property, and we’re connecting with the devas of the house and land.

It’s a different experience for me since I’ve shifted to 5D reality. Somehow shifting through parallel universes seem incongruous with co-creating with nature. Expanding and contracting time seems contradictory with acknowledging the solstice and equinox cycles.But here’s the thing - everything exists at once, all games exist simultaneously. You can easily shift from one paradigm to the other, if you choose. Yet I know from experience that my old energy techniques don’t work effectively in this new reality. And I don’t really want to feel that level of density and effort again.When I upgrade my old techniques into the present moment, everything shifts and changes. It’s like going from dialup to WiFi.

My old way of working with Nature required a script and flower essences. And a journal, because I'd write down what I perceived that I heard. I'd kinesiology check my answers.

Working with Nature from 5D is simple, clear, and easy. It’s intuitive and playful. It doesn't require elaborate rituals, candles, flower essences, incantations. It's pure, direct, Consciousness-to-Consciousness communication.

I made a lot of mistakes with my old way of working, as I didn't know the right questions to ask, or I'd charge off doing it the way I thought was better.

As Consciousness, I'm curious, inquisitive, and improvisational. There aren't any mistakes. In fact, when my mind doesn't know what the fuck I'm doing, that's when the miracle happens.

In my evolution to 5D, I struggled as my old paradigm collapsed, and there was a time that everything felt unreal. It was me as Consciousness but that was it.

The struggle was my body-personality's. It felt alone. The world was like a movie set.

As more integration happens, I can appreciate more of the nuances that go into making up the physical realm.

Even on a movie set, there are extras and production crew. It's all Consciousness, but we can enjoy the variety of ways we manifest in form (and in non physical).

You can start by acknowledging the sentience in Nature. Say hello to trees. Notice that they say hello back. Everything has sentience because everything is Consciousness. Your home has sentience.

You can make up your own ways of working with Nature. One of the most potent things you can do it bring your awareness of the surroundings into present time, which releases all past human emotions.

Being in Consciousness is being fully Present, so you can do this instantaneously. It's not about changing, fixing, or manipulating the surroundings. The power is in changing your awareness.

When you change your awareness, reality changes. 

Try this, this week and see what happens!



No comments: