Friday, February 22, 2019

Navigating Through Fog

©2019 Joan M. Newcomb, CPC

It's been a strange week. I've been home, my third of the month that I get to be here, time off from caring for my brother in New York. And I've had to submit a description for a talk I'm giving next month. Usually it's easy to come up with an idea and whip something off. This week, though, I got nothing.

Energetically, it's felt like being fogged in. Disorienting. No intuitive sense of how to move forward. Other people have reported similar feelings.

It seems to me that there's a disconnect going on. Folks are feeling out of touch with inner selves or their usual guidance.

At the same time, I've been getting intuitive hits. Time has been stretching and reorganizing in my favor. All of which is validation, to me, that I'm still operating as 5D in a hologram. But it's a sense of flying blind, and not certain if the radar is working.

There's a couple of reasons for this. One is due to an extreme acceleration of Consciousness. The frequency is so high, it disconnects from the physical. Our body and personality can feel quite lost until they readjust.

The other is due to extreme resistance, by unconsciousness. When our bodies and personalities and entangled in unconscious patterns, the resulting compulsions, or addictions, can separate us from our Essence.

Now, Consciousness is always there, always present. But how can you reconnect when you feel so off course?

It may seem counter-intuitive, when the body appears to be lagging so far behind Consciousness, but slowing down or even stopping, is a very powerful way to get back on track. People in these situations feel like they can't take the time to meditate and yet that's exactly what's needed. Not necessarily the sitting still for hours saying 'om' kind of meditation, but turning off your phone and social media for an hour can do it.

Connecting with Nature can do it very quickly. Just stand in your backyard, if you have one, or walk in a park. Say "hello" to the trees and notice them saying hello back. I especially come alive if I'm near water, especially a creek, river, waterfall, or ocean.

Doing this may not solve all your problems, but can give you sunbreaks of relief amidst the fog.

Know that you're always going towards expansion. You're always naturally evolving towards the light, even if it seems the opposite at times. You, at your Essence, *are* Consciousness and that which disconnects you is simply the unconsciousness that is in the process of disintegrating as you step into your own Light.



No comments: