Monday, May 20, 2019

When Growth Periods Converge

When Growth Periods Converge ©2019 Joan M. Newcomb, CPC

I started blogging in 2004 and have been writing weekly blog posts consistently since 2007. A month ago, I flew back to Seattle on the day I’d normally write the blog. And normally, I’d churn it out at the airport, since I get there a couple hours early. But this time, I forgot.

Now, I never forget to write. But sometimes technical glitches happen. Normally, I’d put it out the next day in such situations. But I didn’t.

I could put it down to sheer exhaustion. I’ve been keeping up this bi-coastal existence since September and my first day home I usually hit the ground running. I take a trip to Vashon the day after I get back, *then* go face down with jet lag. But I usually get the blog (and ezine) out, regardless.

I was this stretched when I was caring for my mother seven years ago, and I still kept a schedule of writing.

This time, I haven’t.

So what’s been going on?

Well, I have felt like I’ve been saying the same thing over and over again. Virtually the same blog post, with a different title slapped on it. Which may not be a bad thing, it’s putting out the message.
People come across posts at different times, it reaches people in different ways, so there isn’t repetition in those cases.

And for myself, this newest Consciousness shift has become more energetically intense, with several growth periods converging.

Last month I turned 60, which is a surprise to me as much as anyone. We made the decision to move back to Vashon, and set things in motion to make that a reality. My son in Spain called to say he’s getting married, which means we’ll be manifesting a trip to Madrid next Spring.

And this visit to Seattle I discovered *both* sons, Vashon and Madrid, are adopting dogs with their girlfriends, so I’ll have grand-puppies soon. We’ve been without a dog since Emma Cardigan Corgi died in 2017 so I’m thrilled at the prospect of the pitter-patter of tiny paws.

My time in New York has been physically more intense and it’s clear this will require me on the ground there for the next year or more. I haven’t sorted out what it will take for this to be sustainable yet. But I did start Meetups there, in a very tiny way (by NYC standards).

New York is like diving into density for three weeks of the month. It requires me to jump fully into a reality that is so completely opposite of my reality at home. And, until this very moment that I’m writing this, I hadn’t realized how, in this last month, not that I’ve forgotten my techniques or my perspective as Consciousness, but that NYC may require something different. An upgrade of already upgraded techniques. (We’ll be working on that this next few weeks and will let you know)!

We’re all Consciousness having our individual experiences, and as Consciousness expands (or more accurately, when you as Consciousness comes more into form, and your body feels more expanded) we all see it showing up in our lives, albeit in different ways.

When growth periods converge, in the midst of all the chaos and confusion, we just need to do the next indicated thing. Keep it simple. Keep the focus on yourself. Trust that everyone is Consciousness, and the Universe is working out in everyone’s favor.

At another level, it’s about keeping a focus point. Ballet dances learn, when doing pirouettes, to find a “spot” to look at so they don’t get dizzy (their bodies spin and their heads always whip around to the same point). For me this is remembering to have an anchor point as Consciousness in my form, and to two-point to the center of the Hologram (which reminds me that this all *is* a Hologram)!

New York is like diving into density for three weeks of the month. It requires me to jump fully into a reality that is so completely opposite of my reality at home. And, until this very moment that I’m writing this, I hadn’t realized how, in this last month, not that I’ve forgotten my techniques or my perspective as Consciousness, but that NYC may require something different. An upgrade of already upgraded techniques. (We’ll be working on that this next few weeks and will let you know)!

No comments: