Friday, September 13, 2013

What it feels like to be on your path

©2013 Joan M. Newcomb

I'm starting a short program on Manifesting Money & Miracles and it's already creating brilliant realizations!

When leading the Free Call last week, I tuned into an amazing heart-energy that's never been present in my previous programs.  I mean, I love my clients, and I love the work I do, but this was a unique vibration specific to the group (and the topic).

It's not "in-love" which is often temporary and fixated on one person, but Love, which is a vibratory field bigger than you can imagine.
Lovitude, copyright by Anne Pryor

I felt motivated to offer this program because everybody is dealing with abundance issues.  Clients who are millionaires and pro-bono clients on food stamps are asking the same questions, just with different zeros.

Manifesting Money & Miracles consolidates core energy tools with leading edge practices I've developed over the years, that have helped people transform their lives and experience breakthroughs with both money and miracles.

Manifestation is fun, it's playful, it's creative.  That's what I was anticipating feeling when giving last Wednesdays' call.

The heart energy is a whole 'nother level.  It's deep and profound. It's the energy of Miracles.

Do you know what it feels like to be on your path?  It's exhilarating, it's inwardly aligned, it feels clear, you feel empowered, you feel relaxed, you feel certain, you feel serene.  It's knowing and being moved to act, to take risks, to show up, to go forward.

It's connection with Source and knowing that You *are* that Essential energy.

We all have the opportunity, to be on our path, to manifest miracles, manifest money, experience this alignment & Love.  We are at choice at any moment, whether we are steering in the direction of distraction, addiction, negation, limitation, or turning towards the Light, which is clear, which is neutral, which is affinity.

After the call on Wednesday, I took some Q & A from the participants (which was not recorded).  Someone asked if the technique I taught was 'washing the aura'. It wasn't taking an energy shower to cleanse your aura. I used to teach things like that years ago, but this is different.  It's bringing in a powerful vibration, a super charge that opens and prepares you to transform your reality.  I gave it on the free call, to help people step up to the next level.

There's no homework this week, but I encourage you to listen to the recording from Wednesday:




May it give you the boost you need to manifest money and miracles in your life!

No comments: