Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Back To Basic Energetics: Pragmatic Practices for Turbulent Times

For most of the pandemic, I've been mulling over offering a course on basic Energetics. We’ve been called to isolate in our homes, and when we’re out, we have to be physically distant from others. Meanwhile the external world has been getting noisier and more chaotic than ever before. And many places, as soon as they start to open up, either the virus flares up again or, in the case of the U.S. West Coast’s wildfires or the East Coast’s hurricanes, we have to causing us to go back inside. For some they have to leave their homes due to natural disasters or isolating away from others because of the virus.


It seems to be a time to revisit (or learn) some very basic ways to be grounded and present in our bodies,  yet have a bigger perspective on what is going on and why it is all happening.

I’ve hemmed and hawed about this because I hadn’t thought such things were necessary any more. Fourteen years ago I shifted to a 5D experience of the world and many of my basic techniques stopped working. And yet the other day someone called me “grounded”. Which to me has a very specific connotation. It used to be my purpose in life to teach everyone to ground. I felt that everyone’s problems would be solved if only they knew how to ground. And then my shift happened and I had to come up with completely different ways of being.


But what I’ve realized is that my basic techniques aren’t non functional, they’re just different nowadays. 

The other day I had to help someone fix a problem with their Dell laptop. Now I’ve been an Apple gal for almost a decade, so I had to Google the solution. But because I started off in computers during the days of MS-DOS, it didn’t daunt me to dive into their hard drive and do a couple things.

Our energetic insides are more Apple than HP nowadays, but the basics still apply, just in upgraded ways.

So if you have been feeling at sea, like a leaf tossed on waves, this might be for you. If you feel your reality has completely changed and your disoriented with your new experience, this might be for you. If you used to feel grounded and certain but now feel disconnected and confused, this might be for you.

For my previous clients and students, this may be completely new information or a refresher. 

It’s a 6 week course, 90 minutes on Zoom, on Thursdays at 12pm Pacific, 3pm Eastern, starting on October 15th, going until November 19th (the week before US Thanksgiving). For more information and to sign up, email joan@joannewcomb.com !

No comments: